Xtreme Tactics Forum

Xtreme Tactics Forum (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Airsoft Related (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   1st gun? (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=863)

Savage 07-23-2006 02:26 AM

the people on asc are fucking jerks lol

Zekk05 07-24-2006 04:48 AM

they can be at times. yes. Well, most of the time..
But theyve also had a thousand teens come on their site asking where they can buy guns, thinking that they are special and void of all the policies and rules in place. if you were asked the same question every day for a year, do you think your 365th response would be as kind and welcoming as the first?

Like everyone said, just wait till youre 18. Be thankful that Winnipeg has a place like XT where you can rent guns and get in the game at your age. Most cities dont have facilities like this.

Cosmonaut 1 07-24-2006 01:55 PM

well said Zekk, and as much as you may think you are different then those people who leap before they look, Savage, you aren't, and asking your question here, warrents the same response (although worded more pleasently) as on ASC.

MrWongJr. 07-24-2006 10:36 PM

Oh. TM MP5A4. Not bad of a gun.

I mean: By far probably not TM's best... But, decent for what it is. Easilly upgraded cosmetically. Easilly obtainable in full metal form. Not exactly the greatest for outdoors (I don't think anyone takes a stock TM MP5 outdoors) because of it's lackluster power and it's very short barrel, but for CQB it can excell. Of course there are ways of upgrading the gun to up the power and accuracy, but it may just be easier to get a larger rifle like the M15/M4/M16 series.

But I do have to say there are plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of reviews on that gun. Google is your friend. Use him well.

Savage 07-25-2006 03:20 AM

thanks guys your all amazing ;)

john.doe 07-29-2006 12:01 PM

ROFLMAO

Am I sensing a little hostility towards the people on ASC forums?

kid_ding 07-29-2006 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWongJr.
Oh. TM MP5A4. Not bad of a gun.

I mean: By far probably not TM's best... But, decent for what it is. Easilly upgraded cosmetically. Easilly obtainable in full metal form. Not exactly the greatest for outdoors (I don't think anyone takes a stock TM MP5 outdoors) because of it's lackluster power and it's very short barrel, but for CQB it can excell. Of course there are ways of upgrading the gun to up the power and accuracy, but it may just be easier to get a larger rifle like the M15/M4/M16 series.

But I do have to say there are plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of reviews on that gun. Google is your friend. Use him well.

How do you know google is a him and not a her?

MrWongJr. 07-29-2006 03:05 PM

I dunno, never checked. Always seemed to be a masculin thing. Of course if you checked ding, I could be wrong.

quiggers 07-29-2006 06:06 PM

id like to say its androgynous

AL C4PWN3D 08-08-2006 11:04 AM

So, let me get this straight...
I can not buy or own an AEG until I'm 18. True?
Out of curiosity, why can I own a CO2 Pellet gun and use a .22, but not own an AEG?

Secondly, if I have my own AEG and I come into XT (I'm under 18), you won't let me use it?

I'm just wondering, I'm new to the world of "real" airsoft.

Thanks for the help!

AL