Xtreme Tactics Forum

Xtreme Tactics Forum (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Airsoft Related (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   1st gun? (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=863)

Kibblez and Bitz 03-31-2007 05:25 PM

Simple, get the owner to write out a waiver, and sign it :p Another thing, this is a mostly mennonite community we havent had a real lawsuit since i can remember.

Kibblez and Bitz 03-31-2007 05:37 PM

How are you supposed to transport the airsoft guns to XT to get them fixed? I have an OD green gun bag from SIR but it cant be locked, is that ok?

Outshoot 03-31-2007 11:22 PM

No, use a gun case that can and will be locked. This is for your safety as long as airsoft's safety in the eyes of the law. If your dad or other close relative hunts he probably has a gun case that he would allow you to use.

Amos 04-01-2007 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibblez and Bitz
How are you supposed to transport the airsoft guns to XT to get them fixed? I have an OD green gun bag from SIR but it cant be locked, is that ok?

If it has duel zippers just throw a small lock through both the zippers.

Kibblez and Bitz 04-01-2007 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos
If it has duel zippers just throw a small lock through both the zippers.

sweet thanks

Savage 04-03-2007 09:59 PM

are you or any of your airsoft friends mennonites. because i was under the impression that they didnt believe in violence lol. and mennonites with guns in their hand, even if its airsoft shooting at eachother would go against years of cultural background would it not? lol

Savage 04-03-2007 10:02 PM

also i would just like to piont out that this post was made shorty after my first time playing and i was still a little immature and egar (sp check?) to get into the sport and that was before i was directed to maa and asc. so dont judge me im not that noobish now...well for the most part :P

i was hoping this thread would of been lost for the ages... i guess i had no such luck:(

DRAVEN 04-04-2007 06:53 AM

well not now that you gave it a bump lol

john.doe 04-04-2007 07:24 AM

Roflmao.

p.phresh 04-04-2007 01:34 PM

there is a difference between mennonites and hutterites.

john.doe 04-04-2007 02:24 PM

That's like saying there is a difference between spartan apples and gala apples.

In the end, it's all just apples, man.

Neverhood 04-04-2007 03:40 PM

But you can't compare Granny Smith Apples to any other kind of apples... that's just blasphemous!

mmm Granny Smith...*Drool*

Savage 04-04-2007 08:19 PM

lol dont they both not believe in violance thats why the came over from europe or waterver lol

Cosmonaut 1 04-04-2007 11:50 PM

Granny Smith? You just can't get enough of old ladies' apples eh?

john.doe 04-05-2007 12:42 PM

Your face is an old lady's apple.

Neverhood 04-05-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmonaut 1
Granny Smith? You just can't get enough of old ladies' apples eh?

Damn straight, they're so sweet and juicy :P

Kibblez and Bitz 04-08-2007 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.phresh
there is a difference between mennonites and hutterites.

Hutterites live on a colony and dont have any electronics or anything and they share everything, no one owns stuff its all property of the colony. Some of my friends are mennonite but technically because i believe that if theres something worth fighting for then you do it, im not a mennonite.

DRAVEN 04-09-2007 08:45 AM

Quote:
Hutterites live on a colony and dont have any electronics or anything

WRONG Hutterites do live in a colony but they do have electronics and electricty, i have been on tours of a few colonys with my job, most of them are very rich and produce things like tractor parts and sell many things like pigs, cows, turkeys and chickens , also the stone creek colony provides eggs for every mcdonalds in the city, they also have a million doller lazer cutter to make steal parts for tractors and and other things, funny thing is it seems like the ladys do all the hard work and the men just drive the big brand new trucks and vans around lol

Savage 04-09-2007 11:35 AM

well they cant let the tractors get damaged by woman drivers

Rommel 05-09-2007 10:04 AM

which probably happens on a recurring basis

john.doe 05-11-2007 10:59 PM

Are you seriously THAT bored that you look through month-old threads for something to talk about?

I'm sure you haven't reached the end of the internet, give www.google.ca a try.

freecomfighter 05-12-2007 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.doe
I'm sure you haven't reached the end of the internet.

I found it I found it!!
the end of the internet

Vortex 05-12-2007 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freecomfighter
I found it I found it!!
the end of the internet

And i thought i had no life

TheToastmaster 05-12-2007 06:35 AM

You could still be right. ;)

Rommel 05-30-2007 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex
And i thought i had no life

You don't have a life Vortex, if you have too much time on your hands and you waste it on finding the end of the internet

That is SAD

Mad_Moe 05-31-2007 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripWire
There's nothing wrong with giving your opinion or advice. Just don't be an ass about it. If you want to represent the community, do it properly. Not like those inbred mofos on ASC.

Amen.

Rommel 05-31-2007 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Moe
Amen.

ain't that the truth

Vortex 06-02-2007 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel
You don't have a life Vortex, if you have too much time on your hands and you waste it on finding the end of the internet

That is SAD

nah my life consits of drinking beer, playing bf2, working, Fixing guns, Shooting noobs like rommel ,talking on msn,hanging with friends,airsoft,

so how do i not have a life there rommel because i waste my tim replying to your comments that are hardly insulting.

Rommel 06-02-2007 09:11 AM

Quote:
nah my life consits of drinking beer, playing bf2, working, Fixing guns, Shooting noobs like rommel ,talking on msn,hanging with friends,airsoft,

so how do i not have a life there rommel because i waste my tim replying to your comments that are hardly insulting.

My life consists of me workin, airsoft, talking to friends on msn, talking to friends on facebook, goin out drinkin with friends, buyin upgrades for my M4 and soon my AK, playin poker online and in person, goin to school at the U of Winnpeg ( Business Admin ), and thats all I could remember at this time. Oh yes and readin historical documents on WWII and watchin documentaries on it as well.

NOTE: I AM NO NOOB FOR I'VE BEEN DOIN IT FOR 3 YEARS

Vortex 06-02-2007 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel
My life consists of me workin, airsoft, talking to friends on msn, talking to friends on facebook, goin out drinkin with friends, buyin upgrades for my M4 and soon my AK, playin poker online and in person, goin to school at the U of Winnpeg ( Business Admin ), and thats all I could remember at this time. Oh yes and readin historical documents on WWII and watchin documentaries on it as well.

NOTE: I AM NO NOOB FOR I'VE BEEN DOIN IT FOR 3 YEARS

doing what airsoft for 3 years wow i give you a small applause ive been doing this way to long i started when i was 16 and im 21 now so yea.

But rommel your still a noob to me

Rommel 06-03-2007 09:15 AM

Quote:
doing what airsoft for 3 years wow i give you a small applause ive been doing this way to long i started when i was 16 and im 21 now so yea.

But rommel your still a noob to me

whatever :rolleyes: