Xtreme Tactics Forum

Xtreme Tactics Forum (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Airsoft Related (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   1st gun? (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=863)

john.doe 05-11-2007 10:59 PM

Are you seriously THAT bored that you look through month-old threads for something to talk about?

I'm sure you haven't reached the end of the internet, give www.google.ca a try.

freecomfighter 05-12-2007 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.doe
I'm sure you haven't reached the end of the internet.

I found it I found it!!
the end of the internet

Vortex 05-12-2007 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freecomfighter
I found it I found it!!
the end of the internet

And i thought i had no life

TheToastmaster 05-12-2007 06:35 AM

You could still be right. ;)

Rommel 05-30-2007 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex
And i thought i had no life

You don't have a life Vortex, if you have too much time on your hands and you waste it on finding the end of the internet

That is SAD

Mad_Moe 05-31-2007 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripWire
There's nothing wrong with giving your opinion or advice. Just don't be an ass about it. If you want to represent the community, do it properly. Not like those inbred mofos on ASC.

Amen.

Rommel 05-31-2007 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Moe
Amen.

ain't that the truth

Vortex 06-02-2007 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel
You don't have a life Vortex, if you have too much time on your hands and you waste it on finding the end of the internet

That is SAD

nah my life consits of drinking beer, playing bf2, working, Fixing guns, Shooting noobs like rommel ,talking on msn,hanging with friends,airsoft,

so how do i not have a life there rommel because i waste my tim replying to your comments that are hardly insulting.

Rommel 06-02-2007 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex
nah my life consits of drinking beer, playing bf2, working, Fixing guns, Shooting noobs like rommel ,talking on msn,hanging with friends,airsoft,

so how do i not have a life there rommel because i waste my tim replying to your comments that are hardly insulting.

My life consists of me workin, airsoft, talking to friends on msn, talking to friends on facebook, goin out drinkin with friends, buyin upgrades for my M4 and soon my AK, playin poker online and in person, goin to school at the U of Winnpeg ( Business Admin ), and thats all I could remember at this time. Oh yes and readin historical documents on WWII and watchin documentaries on it as well.

NOTE: I AM NO NOOB FOR I'VE BEEN DOIN IT FOR 3 YEARS

Vortex 06-02-2007 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel
My life consists of me workin, airsoft, talking to friends on msn, talking to friends on facebook, goin out drinkin with friends, buyin upgrades for my M4 and soon my AK, playin poker online and in person, goin to school at the U of Winnpeg ( Business Admin ), and thats all I could remember at this time. Oh yes and readin historical documents on WWII and watchin documentaries on it as well.

NOTE: I AM NO NOOB FOR I'VE BEEN DOIN IT FOR 3 YEARS

doing what airsoft for 3 years wow i give you a small applause ive been doing this way to long i started when i was 16 and im 21 now so yea.

But rommel your still a noob to me