Xtreme Tactics Forum

Xtreme Tactics Forum (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Airsoft Related (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   XT ZOMBIE GAME (Part 2) (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1010)

Zeta 10-20-2006 11:23 PM

XT ZOMBIE GAME (Part 2)

Date: October 31st
Time: 6:30pm (starting at 7pm)

Gaming info: TBA

I'm just posting this up to see who's interested. We most likely would have multiple games starting at 6:30pm till the end of the night. And with enough interest we might continue this for the following day (Nov 1st) as well.

Please note we are trying to keep each zombie session SMALL. I'm thinking of 10 players per session and perhaps 5 zombies to start.

Honestly all the private zombie games hit off with HUGE success; however (in my personal opinion) the public one wasn't the greatest. Since we had so much interest, the game ended up being packed with players which ruined the suspense of the whole game. So this time we are keeping a limit on it.

Now feel free to volunteer to be a zombie if you are waiting for the next session, so you can still take part in the action. We just want to set a "limit" so we can control things and prevent them from going too crazy.

The main purpose of this post is to gather interest. If you’re interested, make a post, and if you have a preferred date/time (Oct 31st or Nov 1st), let us know!

More details of the game will be announced later. Right now we just want to know what type of interest people have.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the intensity of this game we ONLY allow the use of Springer’s. From past experiences we have seen people running into walls, tripping over tables and boxes, etc. Things get pretty wild. So we don't want people getting shot up too close with any "high powered" guns, or having expensive AEG's/GBB's hitting the ground. So whether if rentals are needed or not, let us know (We URGE players to purchase springers for this event as rentals are VERY limited).

POST AWAY!!!

DRAVEN 10-21-2006 12:04 AM

i should be up for it, im big but sneeky lol

Iggy 10-21-2006 12:19 AM

Well since my back is out... i might sign up as a zombie... for the 1st tho... i work on halloween :(

Zekk05 10-21-2006 04:59 AM

fuck ya.
FUCK YA

MrWong 10-21-2006 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAVEN
i should be up for it, im big but sneeky lol

and you scream like a little girl whenever you see a zombie.
n00b :D

DRAVEN 10-21-2006 08:24 AM

thats not nice whngster, i thought it was your mom

MrWong 10-21-2006 08:54 AM

ROFL, ask Tenneal my mom is scarier than that.

Duff 10-21-2006 09:00 AM

sounds like fun

p.phresh 10-21-2006 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff
sounds like fun

you think mr wong's mom sounds like fun?

DRAVEN 10-21-2006 10:25 AM

well if she looks like your brother .... im not going to go there, on a side not i just remembered i have to work the james bluntt show, dam it