Xtreme Tactics Forum

Xtreme Tactics Forum (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Airsoft Related (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   A pretty stupid question (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1037)

NEECHOLOGY 11-13-2006 06:52 PM

A pretty stupid question

Whats the difference between the clear airsoft guns and the metal case AEGs? (Yeah I know its a stupid question but i wouldn't know the diff. I just use a gun and eliminate the enemy......primarly shotguns and pistols...(leave me alone I still have a lot to learn cause im 16 :eek: hey better to learn now than never )

Amos 11-13-2006 07:17 PM

About 150 FPS, and longevity of the gun.

The clearsoft things are made to break, while real airsoft is made to last.

And... Well about 400 dollars.

I'd suggest you play a game @ XT... Then you'll learn first hand.

Savage 11-13-2006 09:10 PM

lol yea come play a game at Xt also you should do some research on airsoft and ull quickly learn geting ur own gun thats good isnt as easy as u dreamed too be soo take what ever gun on ur christmas list off now

NEECHOLOGY 11-14-2006 07:01 AM

trust me when I finish the regirstration im gonna proably be at every springer game school pending and maybe every friday

Savage 11-14-2006 08:14 AM

k i trust you

NEECHOLOGY 11-14-2006 09:30 AM

yay...hey what do you think would be better a FAMAS, SPAS 12, or a G3 SAS?

Amos 11-14-2006 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEECHOLOGY
yay...hey what do you think would be better a FAMAS, SPAS 12, or a G3 SAS?

It really depends on your tastes... But you've got about 2 years to wait before you can get a gun.

The FAMAS are VERY nice out of the box, They shoot accurate, hard and fast.. But they're very difficult to upgrade..

The Spas 12 isn't a very good starter gun... I would recommend a select fire gun rather than a shotgun... But again -- It comes down to personal taste.

G3's are pretty nice.. I've only held / fired a G3SG1.. But I enjoyed it.. I'm not sure how much different a G3SAS is (I'm guessing it's quite different...)

I'd go to XT and play a game with each of the guns you have before you make a decision... You've got 2 years anyways.

NEECHOLOGY 11-14-2006 02:12 PM

i have a clear version of the G3 SAS and it has that select fire thing. I hate it though when I want to go on semi auto i usually end up on full auto. I had a different shotgun but it broke on me...i expected that. I liked that shotgun though....but im not sure wether i should use a G3 SAS or SPAS 12...oh well i got 2 years

Amos 11-14-2006 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEECHOLOGY
i have a clear version of the G3 SAS and it has that select fire thing. I hate it though when I want to go on semi auto i usually end up on full auto. I had a different shotgun but it broke on me...i expected that. I liked that shotgun though....but im not sure wether i should use a G3 SAS or SPAS 12...oh well i got 2 years

Don't compare the clear to the real.

It is 99.9% different.

Come down to XT thursday @ 7:45... I'll be there and I'll be happy to show you different types of guns.. I know XT has shotguns, and my team mate has a G3SG1...

If you drop into XT the staff there would most likely be more than happy to give you an intro to the different types of guns.

Don't pick a gun based on a movie or video game either... Choose it according to what you like.

Cpt_Wesker 11-14-2006 08:54 PM

We have a game thursday :eek: Well by then I should have my FAMAS up and running :D granted that Spa gets the battery I need :)