Xtreme Tactics Forum

Xtreme Tactics Forum (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Airsoft Related (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How popular is it? (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1265)

Spirit 08-17-2007 10:13 PM

How popular is it?

I've never been to XT before, because i'm not 16 yet, but i'm turning 16 in a week, and i plan on visiting XT soon after that, i'm just wondering how many people are usually there, and on what days its most popular... i dont exactly feel like showing up with 4 of my friends and there being no one else there...

kid_ding 08-18-2007 01:57 AM

Your best bet is to call ahead to see what's scheduled.

Make sure that your parent/legal guardian is there to sign the waiver form. And if your friends are also under 18, EACH of their parent/legal guardian MUST be there too. No exceptions.

Have fun at your first game.

Spirit 08-18-2007 08:04 AM

ok, thanks :cool:

Apocalypse 08-18-2007 09:11 AM

G'day,

I think it'd be pretty good with just four of you. Every man for himself, plenty of stalking opportunities. Wouldn't be a fast paced game to be sure, but the arena's size wouldn't make it too bad for a small group.

Those who have tried a small group match, let me know if reality is other than what I think (happens all the time!).

Rommel 08-18-2007 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse
I think it'd be pretty good with just four of you. Every man for himself, plenty of stalking opportunities. Wouldn't be a fast paced game to be sure, but the arena's size wouldn't make it too bad for a small group.

Those who have tried a small group match, let me know if reality is other than what I think (happens all the time!).

I did a game where it was me and two other guys, and what happened was that we did them versus me and it was a blast. No pun intended

Tombstone 08-18-2007 09:30 PM

Airsoft ist Spaß!!! -->No pun intended.

Hey, just get yer' forms squared away unt check for an open game, then you will get to enjoy a fair size game with a range of player skill.

Spirit 08-19-2007 10:48 PM

Ok, thanks, ummm 2nd question, are the prices still so high for the indoor arena? $20-30? I've seen the forums saying that its $5 for 2 hours in the outdoor arena... and that one's new and a lot bigger (at least with my understanding)

Rommel 08-20-2007 12:04 AM

The prices for the indoor arena are still the same price basically since opening. In regards to the outdoor field Zeta aka Gord is referring to the players that have their own equipment and that they will be using all theirs and none of XT's.

Zeta says, "Non-MAA Members: $10 for 2 Hours of play time
MAA Members: $10 4 Hours of play time."

Kapecya! 08-20-2007 11:56 AM

Hey Rommel,
do you work at Xtreme Tactics? If not, have you been a regular customer since it opened it's doors?

MrWong 08-20-2007 04:10 PM

Also keep in mind that the rates for the indoor arena include your game time, four full magazines of ammunition, vest, mask and helmet. The wearable objects don't wash themselves. The outdoor arena price doesn't include any of that.
In addition you'll probably want a set of BDU's and a good set of boots for outdoor play. I don't have any issues wearing a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers to XT indoors but you won't catch me wearing that outdoors.