Xtreme Tactics Forum

Xtreme Tactics Forum (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/index.php)
-   stragglers (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Team Cqb Challenge 2006-2007 (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=967)

john.doe 09-24-2006 11:18 AM

Team Cqb Challenge 2006-2007

Well, ladies and gentlemen, here it is.

Everyone interested in joining the CQB CHALLENGE for 2006-2007 season, please post here.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not the official sign-up, but rather a preliminary signup to determine interest.

Please sign up using the format below:
callsign - first name last initial - team name
For example:
john.doe - Rich R. - Team Hellfish A

For the meantime, feel free to sign up with as many people per team as you like. Once we determine the max number of people per team, you can create sub-teams. These sub-teams will be identified by a letter.

Team Hellfish A, for example.

More details to come. Please read the XT info on teams found HERE , to get a general outline of what to expect when you register a team at XT.

Stay tuned...

Maverick0 09-24-2006 03:19 PM

I'm definately interested and I may be forming a team with some friends of mine so, here we are:

Maverick - Steph N. - Team name undecided as of yet

freecomfighter 09-24-2006 08:54 PM

Freecom-Rory B-No team

TheToastmaster 09-24-2006 11:34 PM

Toast-Leigh M-Task Force Wong (Team Hellfish W)

Magnus 09-25-2006 01:13 PM

Magnus - Wayne M. - Team Hellfish (TBA)

MrWong 09-25-2006 01:54 PM

Mr.Wong/Tsuru - Jason H. - Task Force Wong (Hellfish W)

Maverick0 09-25-2006 03:09 PM

I can't edit my post, but my 'team' so far has 4 players including myself, fifth and sixth are unconfirmed. They're not on the forums and I can't seem to convince them to sign up, so I'll post for them. I'm assuming the role of team captain since I'm the only one on the boards for the momment.

Auxtime - Dave J. - Maverick's Team

Dom - Dominic B. - Maverick's Team

Guardian - Dan N. - Maverick's Team

john.doe 09-25-2006 07:25 PM

FYI - I figure it's worthwhile to mention that you DO NOT need to have your own equipment to play in this league.

Gord will be offering rentals at a discount for all those who need it. This league is open to all. Not just experienced players.

And for those of you worrying you're not as good as the top airsofters in the province, don't worry! You don't have to be! There will be two team Groupings. Each grouping will separate teams who are obviously outmatched and you will not be scheduled to play against a team in the other group.

Games will be against players of your own skill level, and with similar experience. And as a team captain, you will be given an opportunity to "draft" players who do not yet have a team. The draft day will feature a series of events to showcase your talents to a potential team, and for team captains to fill that elusive last roster spot.

Stay tuned for an information page coming soon, and a section on this forum dedicated to this winter's indoor season!

john.doe 09-28-2006 12:37 PM

Also, If anyone is interested in refereeing for the CQB league, please email me or send me a PM.

You will be subject to XT and/or MAA approval.

jesTer 09-28-2006 04:25 PM

jesTer - Jack W - UberdetH (only two members lol)
im down ill play on any team dont really care.