Xtreme Tactics Forum

Xtreme Tactics Forum (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Airsoft Related (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Did you guys here? (http://xtreme-tactics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508)

gunneraj 01-15-2006 12:32 AM

Did you guys here?

Some one in Transcona brought there airsoft gun to school. It was in the news paper. Fricken stupid kid. Do you think we should kill him?

blade337 01-15-2006 01:41 AM

Yes stupid things like this are actually happening. Even though i have not gone yet i think these people are ruining the sport. Someone in my school told me that some guy in my school went to sturgeon creek colligete and shot a kid in the face and got suspended. That is just stupid.!! dont shoot someone without protection in public!

Valkxb70 01-15-2006 02:06 AM

Quote:
dont shoot someone without protection in public!

What????? Here's a thought, change that to read "Don't take your airsoft gun into a public place". Seriously stories like these are the reason why underage people should not have access to airsoft. Sure some people are intelligent enough to know better than to do stuff like this, but the majority is not.

Iggy 01-15-2006 02:34 AM

I agree... you must be stupid telling people that they could shoot airsoft weapons in public as long as they have protection... do you see the problem with this... it would be the same as saying you can shoot real steel at people... just as long as they have protection ( a face mask, helmet,) YOU JUST DONT DO IT... if you must use airsoft guns please use them in the safety of XT or other specially designated airsoft areas...

....and one more thing...how old are you guys... this type of stuff can be seen from 14 year olds... not 18+

CrazyWithAGun 01-15-2006 09:40 AM

Sarcasm detectors should come installed with Windows...
But still, thats not something you should mention, somebody might get ideas. And of course, cops are only around when you don't want them there.

blade337 01-15-2006 09:48 AM

im nto saying u can shoot people in public what i meant was dont shoot people in public at all. especially if they are not even wearing protection that was what i meant i dont think its safe to bring something like that into the public

**sorry for the confusion should make my self clear next time**

gypsy 01-15-2006 11:18 PM

Uh....guys...it wasn't an airsoft gun....it was a .22 air rifle and another higher-calibre (.308 or .338) bolt-action rifle. The kid (who's from Anola, right by my school....some of my students ride the bus with him, which is how I know the details) stole them from a neighbor witht he intention to sell them as his gang initiation. He broke into the house and then stuck them IN HIS PANTS and got on the bus to go to school. He must have looked like a moron walking stiff-legged with 2 RIFLES STUCK DOWN THE LEGS OF HIS PANTS, because one of the students noticed, told the teachers at MMCI, who called the cops. Cops went to school, grabbed the kid, found out where he stashed the weapons, then went and got them.

Jyce 01-16-2006 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy
He must have looked like a moron walking stiff-legged with 2 RIFLES STUCK DOWN THE LEGS OF HIS PANTS,

OMFG LMFAO
I cant get that image outta my head, that's hilarious :)

but that kid is a asshat, gangs aren't cool, xt is :D

CrazyWithAGun 01-16-2006 05:18 PM

WPS is saying it was a bb gun and a rifle.

And that would be funny to watch someone walk around with a rifle in each pant lag.

blade337 01-16-2006 06:19 PM

lol u would think someone could notice somehting like a rifle sticking out of ur pants :confused: