Thread: Slight problem?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 10:30 PM
XT team player

Send a message via AIM to Iggy Send a message via MSN to Iggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy
We don't condone that around here. I don't like to toss around threats, but if I EVER find that someone is supplying guns to underaged players, I'll do my damndest to have you blacklisted and banned not only at ASC but every retailer and field owner in Canada, many of whom I know personally. I'll make your enjoyment of this hobby as limited and miserable as I can until you pack it in, and I'll do it knowing it's my responsibility to protect my hobby.

If you're underage and see yourself as dedicated to this hobby and really want a gun of your own, have your parent/guardian contact ValkXB or myself and have THEM register at ASC. We'll have a nice long face-to-face chat with them about airsoft and the responsibilities of owning and keeping airsoft in thier home. At that point, if they're willing to take responsibility for you owning airsoft, that's their perogative as a parent, and I'll authorize them just like anyone else. Then they can buy you whatever gun you want.

Buying guns for underaged buddies is a no-no. Don't do it.

Crazy: You might not like cameras, but PhotoID is basically a must-have in the real world nowadays. You can't travel without it, and most age-restricted places (bars, strip clubs) will not accept anything other than a government-issued photo ID. Easiest to get is a driver's license, or if you don't drive, register for an MLCC (Liquor Commission) card or passport.

Dont worry i'm on your side... i was just stating a point.. if he is smart enough he will wait till he is of age before buyin a gun.. so for now just come out.. rent.. check out what you like and then BAM! in 2 years you will be old enough to buy your own and will know much more then you did at this point.

PLEASE DONT GET PEOPLE TO BUY YOU GUNS! WE DONT NEED ANYMORE BAD PABLICITY ON THE SPORT. FINALY SOMETHING I AM INTERESTED IN SO YOU UNDERAGE KIDS BETTER NOT MESS IT UP FOR US!

-Jean Rostand