Xtreme Tactics Forum  

Go Back   Xtreme Tactics Forum > main > Archived > 2010-2011 CQB League
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2011, 05:40 AM
n00b

Default Stress Training for the Office

Over time I’ve collected some practical techniques that can reduce stress in about a minute. Some of these stress relief techniques are meditation inspired. Other stress management ideas have become from reading about and applying things that work for other people.

I’ve found that after all of this stress training there is a particular action that gets the stress levels lightened for me in about a minute. Exclaiming a loud sound followed by a few deep breaths will ease anxiety every time.

It is interesting to me that this method works as well as it does. I am always hesitant and usually uncomfortable whenever a workshop group I am attending wants to do some sort of singing, chanting, or anything else that involves something vocal. It was puzzling because I am not shy by any means.

A breakthrough on realizing the power of a few loud chants or ohms came after a week at the Monroe Institute. Part of their process involves resonant tuning. Resonant tuning means that you are using sound vibration energy to raise your overall energy. This raised energy level increases the effectiveness of anything you are attempting to do.