Xtreme Tactics Forum  

Go Back   Xtreme Tactics Forum > main > Airsoft Related
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2012, 03:35 PM
n00b

Default Ammo Capacity

Hello. I understand that typically 4 mags is the max a player can bring in with him/her. Giving the player 200 rounds in a 45 minute period. Any additional mags is an additional 2 dollars or something.

I was wondering if gbbrs have the same rules. Seeing as many gbbrs carry 30 rounds in their mags, they would have the disadvantage as 4 mags would give them 120 rounds.

Would it be acceptable for a gbbr user to bring 6 mags in with them without additional cost? This would give them 180 bbs. Even with this, they would still be at a disadvantage as they would have to reload more often, and worry about things like the cool down effect etc.

I understand that the cost of propane also factors into this equation. More gas mags equals more gas. I typically bring my own propane so I know that each mag is at a decent psi.

So I guess what I propose is: If a player wishes to use 6- 30 round gas mags instead of 4, they can at no extra cost as long as they provide their own gas and have it chrono'd etc.

Yay or Nay?
Old 10-10-2012, 06:27 PM
XT post whore

yes 4 gbbr mags are not an exception to this rule we also fill the gas in the mags. (this does not change even if you bring your own gas)

the only rule that passes as an exception to our mag rules are tri-shot shotgun shells instead of having 4 , we allow 8 filled. Hope that answers your question