Go Back   Xtreme Tactics Forum > main > Airsoft Related
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2005, 10:40 AM
better than n00b

Default really wierd dream

**This should be moved to general, sorry botu the miss post**

man I just woke up and had a wierd dream. it started off with me going to calgary to buy one a glock 18c AEP and I went down to XT to show the guys my new toy and I walked in and there wasn't anybody at the front desk and everything was thrown about, a mess, etc, etc. After seeing the front desk I went to the Xt lunch room (they have a lunch room?!?) and it was setup like on of those evil masterminds board rooms. At the end there was rojin sitting there.

Thinking nothing of it I went over there to show him my gun and he moved from out of the darkness to reveal himself in a fishbowl wearing a cape and started saying stuff about my gun. He told me to show Gord who should be in the gaming area, so I went on my way over there. On the way Gord popped out in the hallway wearing camo and holding one of his g36c's and I showed him my gun. he said it was pretty cool and to show the guys in the game.

I went into the game and the place was filled with fog and there was moaning (zombie moaning) in the background so I walked around looking for some guys and damn! a Zombie popped out in front of me! I realized it wasn't a player and shot! The zombie got hurt but I had to keep shooting! After hitting him in the head which blew it up somehow, I found two guys with springer pistols shooting at a zombie that was coming towards them.

They told me the zombies were real and we had to get rid of them! But with their springers they were having a real hard time. They got the one zombie down but another one came up oln the side of us. I turned to it and fired full auto on it killing it in a second. the guys were like DAAAAAAMN and I told them let's get out of here.

we moved to the black hallway where we met up with ding and cal and they looked like they were clearing out the zombies pretty damn good. I asked them where the other players were and they said they were dead. So we went through the back and up the middle hallway to the front where the respawn was but there was Gord standing there making zombies out of thin air. He noticed us and started firing with his g36c and we had to run for cover. He kept firing as we were wondering what the hell was going on and we started firing back.

It wasn't too easy since they all had springers but With my new glock I was able to get more than a few shot into him. After a few reloads he finally dropped and all the zombies fell to the ground too.

We went out of the gaming area and breathed a sigh of relief as we walked to the front desk. We heard a muffled cry for help in the office and we grabbed gord's keys to open the door and found gord tied up in the office.

That was about it. I woke up and my dream stopped. But I did learn something. I ain't seen Gord in camo but that day he was. The lesson is if Gord's wearing camo, it isn't gord. Shoot the zombie making look-a-like as soon as you see him.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:19 PM
I <3 WA

WTFM8?!?!

does this mean you got an AEP?
Old 05-27-2005, 03:08 PM
better than n00b

no it was just a dream, but damn that gun was amazing, and yeah I'm thinking of it.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:10 PM
XT post whore

you forgot to remove your mags after leaving the gaming area. Unfortunately you didnt untie the real gordon or he would have capped you in the ass for having a mag loaded
Old 05-27-2005, 05:43 PM
better than n00b

I'm sure he'd forgive me after killing them zombies :P

*EDIT* I'm not even sure if I did untie him or not. Someone must have though cause we still need to play lol
Old 05-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Xtreme Tactician

Send a message via MSN to kid_ding

You damn straight me and cal were clearing out those zombies... so Gord was the evil mastermind? Damn, my husband is psycho.
Old 05-27-2005, 06:02 PM
better than n00b

Well, james bond had to sneak up and blast the zombie that you and cal were TRYING to kill. you're slipping ding. more headshots.

James bond saving the day again. heh..

Last edited by Sparky78 : 05-27-2005 at 06:04 PM.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:44 PM
XT team player

Send a message via MSN to TheToastmaster

Keep in mind that a real G18c AEP might not work exactly like your dream one.

"I know who Alexander Kalashnikov is by the way." - Rommel
Old 05-27-2005, 11:43 PM
better than n00b

meh I'll take my chances at the zombies lol
Old 05-28-2005, 02:35 AM
Xtreme Tactician

Send a message via MSN to kid_ding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky78
Well, james bond had to sneak up and blast the zombie that you and cal were TRYING to kill. you're slipping ding. more headshots.

James bond saving the day again. heh..

Well, I guess a zombie is a LOT easier to sneak up on for James Bond. I mean, it's not like they move super slow or anything. Must have been too easy a mission for you.