Xtreme Tactics Forum  

Go Back   Xtreme Tactics Forum > main > Airsoft Related
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2005, 09:07 PM
XT post whore

Default TM Beretta M92F

Hey guys, i've been reading up on the different pistols, and i think im sold on a Tokyo Marui Beretta M92F, from what i've read it is a very reliable durable gun.
if anyone has used or owned one, i would apreciate your feedback before i attempt to gather the money to purchase this gun.

Old 10-20-2005, 10:11 PM
XT post whore

since you've read that it was a reliable and durable gun, then you already know what to expect. All to care about now is if your okay aiming with it and having it in your hand, if you can find someone that would let you hold one and get a feel for it, then you might get a good idea, of getting one or not.
Old 10-21-2005, 06:33 AM
old skool

Ba aware that TM gas guns, like all Japanese-manufactured guns, are designed to run on duster gas, and not propane (like XT uses). You will break your slide sooner using propane, unless you upgrade to a metal slide and enhanced hammer/recoil springs and spring guide. That said, it's a beautiful gun, although I personally prefer the TM M9 Tactical Master.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:15 AM
XT post whore

i found the metal slide/barrel upgrade, but where do i get a enhanced hammer/recoil spring and spring guide? all i've found is for glocks for that type of upgrade.

Old 10-21-2005, 11:10 AM
XT post whore

Enhanced recoil and hammer springs are one of the few items that I would 100% guarantee will not get siezed by customs if you order over-seas. That being said ASC is always is a good resource.
Keep in mind since you're under 18 retailers in Canada will not be willing to sell to you. You'll have to get your parents/guardian to buy the gun for you and let you take it out to games.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:12 AM
XT post whore

Thanks Mr.Wong, and my older brother is offering to buy the airsoft pistol for me, as long as i give him the money for it.

Old 10-21-2005, 11:49 AM
XT team player

Send a message via MSN to TheToastmaster

Or you could just use duster...
You don't have to use propane. Gun's made for duster anyways.
Then you wouldn't need to spend so much extra to use it, you could even wait then and rig it up for propane later.

"I know who Alexander Kalashnikov is by the way." - Rommel
Old 10-21-2005, 01:05 PM
old skool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyce
i found the metal slide/barrel upgrade, but where do i get a enhanced hammer/recoil spring and spring guide? all i've found is for glocks for that type of upgrade.

http://www.wgcshop.com/

Type "M92" in the search funstion and hit return. Make sure you're looking at stuff for Tokyo Marui M92, and not the Western Arms (aka WA) M92.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:05 AM
XT post whore

Hey guys, im sold on a KSC TMP, anyone know any retailers in canada that sells it? i have been looking for a while and get paid on the 10th

Old 11-03-2005, 12:00 PM
XT post whore

I don't believe anyone in Canada routinely stocks the TMP (or the rarer Gas SMG's Ie. Scorpion, MP5K, TMP etc.) so I believe you're stuck in asking some custom-order retailers (Ie. Tru or Specarms) to get you one.

Just be warned: I haven't owned one, but the reviews I have read haven't painted a pretty picture of the TMP. Not to mention you'd be forced to use duster only. You might just want to wait for the TM AEP version to come out.
-TFW Springer Weapon Assault Team (S.W.A.T.)