User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2005, 01:02 AM
the boss.

Default Halloween Game (BEWARE) *insert evil music here*

How this works?
Team death match with a twist.

I am telling you now, this game is NOT a game to miss. We have ran many trials of Zombie games and EVERYONE leaves sweating with fear while smiling at the same time.

It doesn't matter if your a Zombie fan or not, you are BOUND to get a thrill from this.

Zombie rules:
-You cannot set foot on the Opposition Free Zone
-You cannot run (I find dragging your foot gives the best results)

Zombie Dog rules:
-Must be on all fours
-speed isn't regulated
-only appears on demand (the hardness level of the game greatly increase when we have zombie dogs).

Human rules:
-You cannot SHOOT a zombie. Firstly nobody would want to play a zombie if they get shot, the "actors" arn't going to be slow moving targets just so they can get shoot endless times.
-If a zombie gets hit by accident it count's as a tag (will explain later).
-Once you have been tagged 5 times (amount of times differs depending on the size of the game) you automatically become a Zombie.
-You win by becoming the last human.

To be honest this sounds really stupid, but I must WARN everyone. This game is NOT for the weak hearted. If your the type that screams in the middle of a movie.....this game might give you heart problems (covered in the wavier form....)

This warning is by no means trying to "hype" things up. I have PERSONALLY made people so scared I made them pee just a little.
I have made guys so freaked out they jump back four feet smoking a table (the table ended up moving back 3 feet as well). After that the guy started to limp in the game.
EVERYONE will scream like a little girl (that is a promise). I have seen players so scared the curl up into the fetal position begging for mercy (then I mauled him and stole his shoe *cough cough*).

Due to the danger factors (to the zombies, other players and the equipment) we cannot allow the use of Gas operated hand guns or Automatic rifles. Only spring powered guns firing at under the FPS limit of (300) will be allowed in the arena.

Game Fee: $5
-Must provide your own weapon
-Protective helmet and facemask
-UNLIMITED ammo useage

Rental/Game Fee: $25
-Your choice of springer (VERY LIMITED, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE)
-Protective helmet and facemask
-UNLIMITED ammo useage (as much as you can shoot)

Now you might ask "why such a large price difference??" Well FYI a springer would only cost you $25 to buy at SIR, Walmart or Canadian Tire. So why rent when the cost to rent is the cost of the gun itself??
Once again our selection of springers is VERY limited so it is STRONGLY advised that you bring your own weapon (it doesn't matter if it's clear or not, as long as it shoots 6mm bb's and fires at the FPS limit).

PLEASE BUY YOUR OWN SPRINGER (please note, Xtreme Tactics does not offer any sales of airsoft guns)

Just to make things easier for us to do. Please leave a reply if you (and don't forget your non-registered friends too) are interested in attending.

STORY

The Russian army developed a special chemical known as a “Soldier Enhancement Override” from here on in will be identified as “SEO”.
When injected with SEO the solider will become un-stoppable. SEO was intended to override the soldier’s Physical and Mental state.
This chemical takes time to transfer into the users system, but once flowing in the soldier system SEO has the ability to absorb the bodies’ natural nutrients and covert the body’s blood cells into a variant of itself known as the “Self Development Stage” (SDS). The SDS process is time consuming, but once in the system the soldier cannot return to his/her original state. The more SEO presented, the faster the SDS overrides the body.

Physical Enhancements:
SEO was developed to spawn into the bodies’ skeletonal frame and muscles. Once the SDS process is complete the infected areas will evolve into a more stiff and dense matter. SEO was designed to be the ultimate defense, the users bone and flesh will evolve into a shield for the user. Bones will strengthen to become as hard as a diamond so crushing the frame is next to impossible.
The users muscles will stiffen and become more dense, enough to absorb harsh impacts.
The user’s ultimate defense was put into test (Refer to SEO25487 for results).

Mental Enhancements:
SEO has the ability to shut down certain elements of the human mind. Once injected SEO would begin its Mental Self Development Stage (MSDS).
MSDS was designed to travel into the user’s brain shutting down elements of fear and pain. The developers realized that SEO would not have its maximum effect if the user had elements of fear from the amount intense pain the SEO user was designed to encounter. Pain is an element that will still occur; the body will still transfer signals of pain into the human mind therefore rejecting the full potential of SEO.
Objective of Mental Enhancement has failed. (Refer to MSDS50785 for test results).

SEO25487:
After the SDS process has completed the subject was exposed to harsh treatments for the ultimate surface and frame defense test. The results were better then we imagined.
The muscles ballistic tests rated over MIL-STD-662E specifications. The user’s skin has become so dense it has become bullet proof.
Our pressure tested for the skeleton frame provided to be phenomenal as well. His frame was impact and crush resistance.

MSDS50785:
The Mental Self Development Stage has become unstable. From our studies it seems that almost all elements of emotions have been rejected by the user. The user seems to have no sense or recognition what so ever, it acts as if it was a meaningless being.

The superior has stopped the funding for SEO as they were not satisfied with the results.

Since the muscle tension became so dense, this restricts the bodies’ movements. Muscular compounds grew into the users joints reducing the users speed drastically. Once fully capable man, now a dull slow moving creature.

As stated in report MSDS50785 the main objective of the MSDS process was to shut down certain elements of the users brain has failed. The user has become a mindless being. Surviving was simply the only form of existence.

The more time went on, the more control the user lost. It seems that SEO is trying to reproduce itself, one user simply wasn’t enough. The user started to attack the scientists at random and since we had no weapons available to destroy the user, we simply had to imprison him at the lab he was created. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Last edited by Zeta : 10-22-2005 at 10:53 PM.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:37 AM
XT post whore

Barring the fact that it gets dark early around Halloween, what time do you envision this game happening?
Old 09-26-2005, 11:14 AM
not so n00b

Barring any crazy halloween night orgy parties I get invited to, I'll probably be there!
Old 09-26-2005, 12:36 PM
XT team player

Send a message via MSN to TheToastmaster

Sweet. If I'm not outside playing airsoft, I'll probably be there.
I might even get a new clear blue springer just for occasion. :P

"I know who Alexander Kalashnikov is by the way." - Rommel
Old 09-26-2005, 02:57 PM
I <3 WA

yah i hear those new clear 1911 springers are pretty nice.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:44 PM
Administrator

going to canajin tire to pick up a spinger now.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:42 PM
XT team player

Send a message via MSN to TheToastmaster

I'd reccoment SIR, they seemed to have a better selection from what I've seen. Some even have hopup, which is better than my TM springers.

"I know who Alexander Kalashnikov is by the way." - Rommel
Old 09-27-2005, 05:45 PM
the boss.

I actually handled that 1911 springer and it is VERY nice. Very good built quality (for a springer).

However SIR was asking $70 for them.

If you want to cough up the money to pay for a better gun, by all means. This is an investment. But I just wanted to let everyone know ANY springer is suitable for this game. Cheap to high end (as long as the FPS is under 300FPS)

Mr. Wong, the date and time of this game is TBA (we need more prep time for the props).
Old 09-28-2005, 12:04 AM
XT post whore

70$? Damn, I've got their latest flyer, they've ranging from 34.99 for a P99 replica, all the way up to some repackaged Cybergun AR15/AK47 at 143.99. (The Icon/Colt 1911 is 39.99) They have a few (but are missing ALL of the Palco/HFC) on the website.

And I assume the FPS of 300FPS is with .20's not SIR's rating using .12's?
-TFW Springer Weapon Assault Team (S.W.A.T.)
Old 09-28-2005, 07:37 AM
I <3 WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWongJr.
And I assume the FPS of 300FPS is with .20's not SIR's rating using .12's?

Yes, that is correct. We are using .20g BBs for springers.