Xtreme Tactics Forum  

Go Back   Xtreme Tactics Forum > main > Airsoft Related
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2005, 07:07 PM
XT post whore

where do you guys exactly play o_O i dont think you would want to be playing out doors in your backyards shooting each other, or your little neighbours will have hissy fits
Old 05-22-2005, 06:41 PM
n00b

no they actually dont mind us playing around the neighbourhood as long as we dont shoot them.....
Old 05-22-2005, 06:57 PM
just valk

Send a message via MSN to Valkxb70

It's not the neighbours you have explained the hobby to that are the problem. It's the soccer mom who is walking her dog that is the problem, especially when she dials 911. Bringing airsoft guns into a public area is not a good idea at any time (yes I do know this is a boys version but it still looks real to some people).
Old 06-04-2005, 01:33 PM
the boss.

I second what Valkxb70 said.

Soccer moms, joggers, bikers, even cops driving by can see you guys. Not only are you endangering yourself and others around you (I highly doubt that your neigbours or their cats and dogs would have eye protection on. So a stray bb can EASILY fly off and hit someone in the eye) AND you are endangering the sport of airsoft as well.

The sport itself is sensitive enough, it doesn't take much more to tip it over edge and ruin it for everyone else who is responsible and enjoys it. At XT we already post up articles of kids doing stupid acts with these guns hoping people would read it and learn to become smarter and most importantly more RESPONSIBLE from it......obiviously it doesn't have the same effect on everyone......

Which is exactly why an age limit is put in place at XT so we can filter and limit those who would do stupid acts like this. Even tho these guns are not real, you must TREAT THEM AS IF THEY WERE REAL. That's rule number one regarding responsibility.

Your still young, (or at least that's the excuse that I"m taking) but that doesn't make any difference regarding responsiblity. I just hope that you stop playing in your backyard and learn from what happened.

You should do more research on this sport before you go any furter. It doesn't matter if it's a BOYS or if it's clear, the danger factor still occurs and it is still related to airsoft.

It'll be a shame for those who have spent thousands on this sport (which pretty much ANY actual airsofter already has) just to have something they enjoy doing flushed down the drain because of something stupid like this.

I'm not trying to blow it out of proportions here, but it's the truth.

Once again, your still young, and we all do stupid things when were young without thinking, but seriously, you must learn from this, or you can pretty much wave goodbye to this sport.

This pretty much goes for everyone else as well. So please learn to be more responsible from this. Airsoft guns are toys to us, but not to the Police or the Public, so please TREAT THEM SERIOUSLY. I can't stress this enough.

Last edited by Zeta : 06-04-2005 at 01:36 PM.