Xtreme Tactics Forum  

Go Back   Xtreme Tactics Forum > main > Archived > 2011-2012 CQB League
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Administrator

Default Another reminder for Kill Confirmed

Just remember guys, adjust your gear accordingly to accommodate the extra mag shells. Extra mag pouches, cargo pants, or drop pouches are going to be your best bet. Don't forget to gear up for Sunday.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Administrator

Exclamation Daylight Savings Time!!!

Remember to turn your clocks one hour ahead tonight at 2:00AM and don't be late for your games on Sunday.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Default Semi-final Scenarios

As in previous league finals, the semi-final scenario will be announced and briefed to all teams right before their games on Sunday. This is how the finals have been run in the past, so if you have any objections please fire me a PM, but remember, all teams are expected to adapt and formulate a plan in limited time, regardless of league officials changing various factors of the scenario on the fly. As I told teams on Sunday, each player is paying to play in this league and we try and provide a higher level of game play and challenge than your usual deathmatch.

We have supplied you with the weekly scenarios to help your teams plan ahead. By now, all teams should have developed a team dynamic that will allow them to deal with any scenario we throw at them, regardless of how much time you have to prepare.

Semi-final scenarios will incorporate various elements from different scenarios and will test both the co-operation and communication of all teams. This year we will be introducing various perks and bonus for teams that work well together as a team and successfully communicate and implement their plans. The break down of bonus points will be posted later this week.

Good luck to all teams!

Last edited by Ranz : 03-13-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:36 PM
n00b

It's like your expecting a mob of angry players to storm xt because they don't know the scenario. Relax man, league is fun!
Old 03-14-2012, 05:54 AM
Administrator

Haha I know. As long as you guys are having fun, then it doesn't matter to me but we're always getting complaints and I have to address them regardless.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Administrator

Exclamation UPDATE to Perks and Bonuses!

UPDATE to Perks and Bonuses!