Xtreme Tactics Forum  

Go Back   Xtreme Tactics Forum > main > Airsoft Related
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2006, 11:10 AM
AKA "Mr. Subtle"

OK, so here's the deal.

I am in the process of setting up a CQB team tournament or season for this winter season with Gord.

There will be prizes, stats, team ranking, medals, awards/achievements, and possibly even an "All Star Game".

I will be posting a thread shortly in the Team section here, and anyone interested in participating should either sign up there, or PM me and we will get the teams made up. And yes, you can sign up as a team - however keep in mind that we do not know what the max number of people per team will be yet.

The details regarding number of people on the teams, weapon restrictions, rules, the ranking system, awards, and all that wonderful stuff will be finalized and communicated to the community once we have a better look at the number of people interested.

There will be multiple different types of games (hostage rescue, bomb defusal, elimination, etc...) and each type of game will award your team points in a different way. The more points your team gets, the higher ranked you'll be.

As of right now, I need to gauge interest to determine what registration fees will be, the amount of players on each team, specific prizes, and all that wonderful stuff. So, be on the look out for the sign up thread and get your friends to sign up too.

- Rich.

Forum Administrator
Old 09-24-2006, 02:08 PM
XT team player

Send a message via AIM to Iggy Send a message via MSN to Iggy

It would be sweet if the team games werent only on tuesdays. Thats the only thing stopping me from making a team... I work every tuesday and cant come out to the team games.

-Jean Rostand
Old 09-24-2006, 11:37 PM
XT team player

Send a message via MSN to TheToastmaster

I think it's probably safe to assume that games will be set up between teams based on what works for the members of both teams?

"I know who Alexander Kalashnikov is by the way." - Rommel
Old 09-25-2006, 07:26 AM
AKA "Mr. Subtle"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToastmaster
I think it's probably safe to assume that games will be set up between teams based on what works for the members of both teams?

Well, there will be a season schedule, and discounts for team games are offered by XT on Tuesdays.

With that said - if a team needs to re-schedule and can do so before their next game, I don't see how that would be a problem. I'm sure Gord won't mind as long as there are no other conflicting scheduled games at that time.

But, your team (and the opponent for that game) will need to realize that the game fees will most likely NOT be discounted.

Unless you guys ask Gord real nice for another Team night later in the week.

Forum Administrator