Xtreme Tactics Forum  

Go Back   Xtreme Tactics Forum > main > Archived > 2011-2012 CQB League
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Arrow General Discussions, Questions and Comments

Here's where you guys can post any general questions and comments or bring up any concerns you have about the league.

The league can get pretty competitive so please keep the trash talk to a minimum. (NOTE: Trash talk is still okay, as long as it is in a joking manner)

Any major issues should be brought to me or Gord though a PM or in person at XT.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:09 PM
n00b

Default Points

How will the points be awarded? Will it be the same as last winter? I recall there were some issues raised about it. I remember getting a lot of negative scores. Meaning our team would have been higher in the roster if we had not even showed up to play. I also remember that the teams that did very well, mentioned that if the kill count got high enough, the objectives didn't matter and lost all meaning. What do others think about this?
Old 11-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Points

Team rankings will be determined by wins and loses. Scenario points will only help determine the winner of each scenario and will be used only for tie breakers and kept for individual player stats.

There will be no more negatives this year. Player death points will now be worth the same as player kill points, so they will cancel each other out. Points earned through the scenario will now be the main focus of points collection, not points earned through kills.

Last edited by Ranz : 11-02-2011 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:53 PM
n00b

this is wonderful, thanks.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:54 PM
n00b

Sorry for double post. Can I use a thunder b grenade in a league game?
Old 02-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Administrator

Yes, Thunder B grenades are allowed because they are airsoft made products. We just don't want homemade pyro used in the games because of fires that have started up in past league games.

You can use grenades during any scenario as long as BOTH teams have the same amount of grenades to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross
Sorry for double post. Can I use a thunder b grenade in a league game?
Old 02-06-2012, 07:34 PM
n00b

Great. I was thinking of having 2 grenades and lending one to the other team. Can these grenades be filled with our own bbs?
Old 02-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Administrator

We would prefer to fill the grenades ourselves, just in case heavier BBs or some other type of debris end up in the grenades and can end up hurting other players.

Not that we don't trust you guys but we have to cover all our bases and make sure everything is regulated and safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross
Great. I was thinking of having 2 grenades and lending one to the other team. Can these grenades be filled with our own bbs?
Old 02-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Administrator

Exclamation New Scenario

New scenario in the CQB Scenario section.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Administrator

Default Kill Confirmed UPDATE!

Just updated the rules for Kill Confirmed.

Each player is now allowed to hold 6 empty shells. That will allow a 4 player team to possess all the empty shells in the arena.

If a team happens to be playing with only 3 players, each player will be allowed to hold 8 shells but the round will start with the absent 4th player's shells, randomly scattered in the arena. So MAKE SURE YOUR WHOLE TEAM IS PRESENT!!!

Also, I've decided to raise the scenario points to 50 points per round, seeing as it is the last regular season game and this will be a high kill count game.

A note to all teams, the key to this scenario is to stay close and communicate well. Players who decide to run out on their own will end up losing magazine shells for their team.

One more thing... to all players, you need to remember to drop a magazine before returning to respawn. We will have referees watching to see if you drop a shell magazine, if you do not drop a shell magazine, there will be a referee at respawn to confirm that you are not hiding any.

Last edited by Ranz : 03-09-2012 at 07:42 AM.