Xtreme Tactics Forum  

Go Back   Xtreme Tactics Forum > website stuffs > Website Satisfaction
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2009, 08:14 AM
n00b

Default A few questions regarding bringing your own gear.

I have all of my own gear and noticed this option, and had a few questions. Is the following list a list of things you can bring of your own?
As for the 4 magazines, does this mean we can bring up to 4 full mags? and not high cap? (all i have is 3 high caps).

Have Your Own Gear:

-4 Full Standard Mags (hi-caps not included)
-Tactical Vest
-Goggles/Face Mask
-45 Minutes of Game Time

Price: $18.00

I also had a question regarding the gun i would be bringing. I believe it is around 380 fps and wanted to know how much it is to rent a reducer for the fps? i also wanted to know if i could bring some accessories like knee/elbow pads/red dot sight.

thanks, im new here so i apologize if all these questions are already answered somewhere on this forum

Last edited by ShiftyC : 12-17-2009 at 08:21 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:10 AM
I <3 WA

Any protective gear you want to wear is okay.

If they have mags that fit your gun they will let you use their mags. If not they will fill your hicap mag so you can use it like a standard mag or they will fill one mag with 4 mags worth.

Not exactly sure on the price of the reducer rental, you will have to check with them when you get there.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:41 PM
n00b

Hate to bump a post but just wanted to add a bit of info because I found it a bit confusing at first but you got it bang on, what you posted above is right: If you bring your own gun, you get the $18/game price. (Second game is half price too just FYI!)

Also, you can bring MORE than just 4 mags, but that's all that is included in the $18. If you want more mags, you can pay an extra $2 per low cap mag. (Not sure what a high cap is)
Old 02-26-2010, 11:05 PM
n00b

Question about face masks? Can i wear my ballistic goggles and a cloth balaclava or scarf? Or do i need a full covered face mask?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:53 PM
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffen_1981
Question about face masks? Can i wear my ballistic goggles and a cloth balaclava or scarf? Or do i need a full covered face mask?

Good question. I think that's something you'll have to ask XT staff about directly when you're there so they can see the material and how much protection it provides.
Normally they're pretty good about stuff like that but they DO want to make sure that whatever you're wearing is safe.