Go Back   Xtreme Tactics Forum > main > Airsoft Related
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2007, 09:30 PM
the boss.

Default Rule Effective Immediately:

For players using personal equipment.

All airsoft guns must be stored away in their cases until you are told to enter the gaming arena or asked to have it chronographed by XT staff.

Leaving airsoft guns laying around in the open can be very dangerous. Before and after a game, ALL guns MUST be stored away.

- Thank you.

Last edited by TripWire : 03-01-2007 at 08:56 AM.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:16 PM
not so n00b

G'day,

What are the other limitations on what can or cannot be used at XT? I'm presuming there's a FPS limit due to the whole CQB thing, but what is it?

Can we buy mags and ammo at XT for use in the game? I've got a TM MP5K but only the shorty mags and hicaps and I'd like to use something in between if possible.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:48 PM
the boss.

Apocalypse,

Anything at or over 350FPS will not be allowed to be used at XT. We have velocity reducers avaible for rent if possible (Reducers may only fit guns with 14mm threadings)

As for purchasing magazines the answer would be yes. If you buy more magazines here (or anywhere else for that matter) you are able to use it.

However for bb's/ammo you MUST use the bb's we supply you with prior to the game. (We provide you with four standard magazine fills) Which means you cannot use your own ammo despite where it has been purchased.

A majority of players has no need to purchase additional ammo besides the four magazines we provide them with.

Reasons:
-Heavier bb's can cause serious damage to players. Our field uses Airsoft Elite .20gram bb's. (The heavier the bb, the more impact force it will have).

-Certain types of bb's will damage our rental equipment

-Our guns hop up system (Top spin system) is set for our bb weight. Anything else would offset the travel path/distance.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:48 PM
n00b

Send a message via MSN to bootyourface

Tried looking around, but nothing is really mentioned on the gear allowed. These questions are all for if you're bringing your own AEG.

1) Are you required to use the face mask provided by xt? Can you have your own mask. Are protective glasses allowed?( meaning the face isn't protected, just the eyes)

2) Are you required to wear the vests provided? Can you have your own load bearing equipment?

3) Are you allowed to have your own head gear, not having to wear the tan/navy helmets provided?

4) As for having to purches ammo from XT. Will you be filling our mags, or do we just buy a bag and fill them ourselves

Note: This is all for a game that is booked, and with people who all know eachother, and, except a few, have all played at XT before numerous times. This is just the first time anyone has asked about bringing their own gear.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:10 PM
not so n00b

Default G'day,

From personal experience at XT: You can wear your own helmet, mask, vest and other such gear. They fill your mags or rent you thiers if MP5/M15 types. I'm not sure about the mask requirement but I wouldn't want to get blasted in the teeth at arms reach.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:59 PM
n00b

Default Questions about some rules

Hey guys, I'm new here. I haven't actually been to XT yet, but I plan to in the future and have a few questions:

-If I bring my own qualifying AEG that does not have a low-cap mag, will I be able to use it, or will I have to rent some XT ones?

-Do the packages/own gear options refer to per person or per group?

-Do I need a case for my airsoft gun if I choose to bring my own?

Thanks for your time,
Liam
Old 09-28-2012, 04:03 PM
n00b

-You can usually use a high cap magazine if that's all you own, but it's generally discouraged as you would have an advantage over other players.

- If your aeg takes standard tm compatible m4 or mp5 mags they usually will allow you to borrow theirs but it's encouraged to get your own.

-the packages refer to individual players.

-It's always best to use a proper carrying case when transporting an airsoft rifle. Some players just use the box the gun was purchased in until they buy something better. If you walked into the xt entrance doors with a gun in you hands, they would not be happy.

The best thing to do if you need questions answered fast is to give them a call during business hours.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:24 PM
n00b

I have a KJW M4, would I be able to use a velocity reducer on it for games?
Old 03-06-2014, 09:07 PM
n00b

Hey guys, I'm new here. I haven't actually been to XT yet, but I plan to in the future and have a few questionso the packages/own gear options refer to per person or per group?
esky rc helicopters